- Square Meter/Square Meters
- Resistance to acid: Excellent, Resistance to hydrolysis: Excellent, Resistance to alkali : Excellent, Resistance to oxidation: Excellent
- Non-Woven Filter
- 1 to 2 mm Millimeter (mm)
- 260 to 280 Celsius (oC)
- Waste incineration, Power generation, Cement, Carbon Black, Metal and Chemical
To become leading entity in this domain, we have been involved in offering Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Filter Fabric. This fabric is made under the supervision of deft professionals in compliance with set industry norms. Suitable for dust collection, this fabric is used in filtering applications and is appreciated for its fine finish. It is made using quality polytetrafluoroethylene which ensures its high strength. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Filter Fabric is highly acclaimed in market due to its high-temperature resistance and good anti-adhesive properties.
- Elevated durability
- Chemical resistance
- Light in weight
Filter material also called Ptfe, with a good performance in the temperature of 260 DC, the instant temperature can up to 280 DC.
Due to High value, This felt is used when all other non woven felt failed to perform.
Product Characteristic :
- Excellent chemical resistance against acids and alkalis
- Good anti adhesive properties
- High temperature resistance
- Provides for higher air flow
- Improved particulate release
- Longer filter bag life
- Efficient cleaning combined with energy saving qualities
Plot No.81/82, Shri Sai Industrial Estate,Iskcon Circle, Mahesana Bypass Road, Post:- Nugar, Tal&Dist:Mehsana Mehsana Gujarat India +918068342812