- Resistance to acid: Excellent, Resistance to hydrolysis: Excellent, Resistance to alkali : Excellent, Resistance to oxidation: Excellent
- Non-Woven Filter
- 260 to 290 DC Celsius (oC)
- Waste incineration, Power generation, Cement, Carbon Black, Metal and Chemical
Established in the year 2016, our company has emerged as one of the trusted manufacturers and suppliers of Polytetraflouroethylene (PTFE) Filter Bag. As a premier choice to filter out fine dust particles, this filter bag is widely used in different industries such as chemical, iron and steel. Due to its anti-acid and anti-alkali material, it helps to provide desired high hydrolysis stability. It is made using quality material under the supervision of deft professionals. Polytetraflouroethylene (PTFE) Filter Bag can be availed by our clients' at reasonable market prices.
- High performance
- Easy to install and clean
- Long life
The Normal continuous operating temperature of PTFE is 260 DC. This media is used for high chemical attack at high temperature. It has an excellent resistance to Acid and Alkalis.Chemical resistance is excellent and abrasion resistance is generally superior to protein fibers, but not as good as most synthetics. PTFE has an extreme high cost and is typically used after everything else has failed. PTFE Filter Bags mainly used in coal-fired power plants, cement production, and steel foundries.
Singed, Heat Set, Glazed, ePTFE Membrane etc.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Day
- Depend on Order Week
- Free samples are available
- All India
Plot No.81/82, Shri Sai Industrial Estate,Iskcon Circle, Mahesana Bypass Road, Post:- Nugar, Tal&Dist:Mehsana Mehsana Gujarat India +918068342812